What if we show you how to get an MLS® laser, help your patients AND grow your practice?
Many practitioners know that laser therapy works. Our OncoLaser system works so well because
- the laser is world class.
- the treatments are unique, and evidence based.
- patients get better faster AND love the results AND tell anyone they know undergoing cancer treatment.
Want to learn more?
By becoming an OncoLaser™ Certified Practitioner you gain access to:
Evidence based best practice
Latest technology and laser
Easy to follow implementation process
Australia is leading the way in implementing practical clinical applications using evidence-based protocols in conjunction with focused research in supportive cancer care.
There is a unique opportunity for you and your Healthcare Group to lead the way using innovative, supportive cancer treatment and research.
Seven reasons to join OncoLaser™
OncoLaser™ can help you in the following ways:
- Become practice of choice for post cancer patients.
- Provide innovative clinical treatment.
- Provide the latest technology to patients.
- Use evidence-based protocols for patients.
- Provide safe, non-invasive, pain-free, non-opioid treatment options with no negative side effects.
- Attract referring partners looking for results.
- Lead the way in supportive cancer care research and treatments.
Want to find out more about OncoLaser™
Join us at our next webinar:
Thursday February 8th 2024 at 6:30pm
Join experienced practitioner, laser therapy specialist and clinical educator, and OncoLaser™ founder Kate Perkins from Cancer Rehab and Lymphatic Solutions, as she talks about treating post cancer patients with MLS® laser therapy.
This session is hosted by Dr Catherine Norton and will show you how the new system using MLS® laser can help you:
- Change the recovery process for cancer patients,
- Help patients plan their post cancer treatment,
- Help patients get better faster using evidence based protocols, and
- Grow your business.
Places are limited, register now to receive your Zoom link